THAI VEGGIES + QUINOA BOWL
- 1/2 cup cabbage; shredded or thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup quinoa; cooked according to package directions
- 1/2 medium bell pepper; diced
- 1/2 cup carrot; grated
- 1 tbsp cilantro; chopped
- 1/4 cup green onions; chopped
- 2 tbsp cashews; chopped
- 2 medium chicken breasts; slow cooked with chicken broth
- 2 tsp garlic; minced
- 1 tbsp cilatro
- 1 tbsp almond butter; or any unsweetened nut butter
- 1.5 tbsp lime juice
- 1/2 tsp soy sauce or coconut aminos
- 1/2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tbsp ginger; freshly grated
- 1 tbsp coconut milk
- 1 tsp raw honey
- 1/4 tsp chili paste (optional)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- Shred chicken using two forks.
- To make dressing, place all ingredients (except oil) into a blender and blend until well combined. Then slowly add in oil and blend again.
- To assemble quinoa bowl, toss cooked quinoa, vegetables, cashews, shredded chicken and dressing; to taste.