2 sweet potatoes
2 cloves of garlic, crushed
1/2 a red chili, chopped
2 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp clarified butter or ghee
A sprinkle of smoked paprika
A sprinkle of coarse salt
1. Pre-heat your oven to 200°c/390°F.
2. Slice the ends and bottoms off the potatoes so that they lie flat.
3. Working from one end to the other make thin slices 3/4 of the way through the potato a few mm apart from each other.
4. Place the potatoes on a baking tray, mix the garlic, oil and chili together and pat onto the potatoes, ensure that some of the oil is on the bottom to stop them from sticking.
5. Bake in the oven for 40-45 minutes until golden and crispy basting 1/2 way through with the ghee.
6. Remove from the oven sprinkle on the salt and smoked paprika and enjoy!